I don't know about HP. Had no problems with the 3 Dells I've owned.
I'm looking to buy a laptop. Which is a better brand, HP or Dell? Any help would be appreciated.
I don't know about HP. Had no problems with the 3 Dells I've owned.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Dell no questions asked.. you will get better support... yes i said it.. better support from Dell.. but HP's support is pathetic
Ive got a Dell XPS and I love it.. I would go that way.. I've also heard good things about Apple I books.. but very little is compatable with it so I would go Dell
[ QUOTE ]
I'm looking to buy a laptop. Which is a better brand, HP or Dell? Any help would be appreciated.
[/ QUOTE ]
according to what you get. you will get what you pay for. if you get a cheap Dell you will have problems. if you get a cheap HP you will have problems.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I have 2 Dell's and my father-in-law is on his second no problems with any.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I've had my iBookG4 for 3 years and I haven't had a single problem with it. The only thing is that most things aren't compatible with it.
I've bought 2 Dell Dimension desktops and an Inspiron laptop and the only problem I had was when I got some fluid in my Inspiron. Unfortunately my warranty had run out so I was SOL. My better half bought herself a Dell laptop and has had very minimal problems with it.
I have a Dell XPS and the only problem I've had with it was when I was being an idiot and dropped it and my hard drive fried. It was covered under the warranty though and Dell support shipped me a new hard drive the next day.
We had more than one Dell laptop at my last job and within weeks we were ready to sledgehammer them and take a torch to the tech support offices. (And these were nowhere near being lower-end Dells either)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks